Who wants to learn Bagua?


Well after a few last adjustments with my training and projects in Taiwan that needed a final tweeking I am ready to return to the states. Where I land depends on those who may be interested in learning the art of Bagua. I have learned the complete system of Bagua including 18 weapons, post heaven, pre heaven, three principles fist, unlimited fist, Taichi, six harmonies, seven stars and much more. My responsibility as the 6th successor of the style is to share it with individuals that wish begin or further their training in the art.

Every individual has a different goal and I can tailor the style to the requirements of each student. Whether you want to stay in shape, learn self defense, increase vitality, security or all of the above, I can give you a complete training program that you can take with you for the rest of your life. I plan to teach to all of those interested around the world using seminars or one one one classes. Please make a comment if you are interested in learning the style or contact me at my personal email at warriorfox@gmail.com. Now money, time or distance is no longer an obstacle if you have the will to learn this rare and beautiful art form.

In addition I will also have my own school set up in either Seattle or Portland depending on the interests of the people. Look forward to training with you soon.

Comments

joshart said…
I am currently learning from the jiang rong qiao system but would also love to try out the Gao method.

Whatever happened to that website that would host all of the training videos?

--peace
Well the website got hacked and is getting dealt with. What would the world be without haters. It will be up as soon as possible.
Unknown said…
This is great news. I hope that one day I can take a lesson from you. In Canada for now.

Best,
joshart said…
Sorry to hear about the site. Hopefully it will be up again. So i'm curious about your teaching style. how do you approach teaching new students? Or would that make a good post?
That is a good post. Thanks.
This comment has been removed by the author.
風船葛 said…
Hi Warren, is your email warriorfox@gmail.com? I want to invite you and possibly our teacher master Wu to Scotland because here we have gathered people eager to learn Bagua. Just want to check the possibility of it. Richard
Yes that is my email. Please feel free to contact me anytime. I would be very excited to come to Scotland. Let me know the details through my mail.
Anonymous said…
did you end up going to either seattle or portland? just curious to see where you ended up.
Anonymous said…
I'm in New York and am currently a beginner studying Cheng Style but your work seems so amazing, movements so fluid, and your personality more compatible to what I'd be interested in than say some of the other popular teachers in the area. Any chance you'll stop by?
Right now I am in Pullman, Washington but willing to travel anywhere for a demonstration if possible. It's really just a matter of timing and funding at the moment. I one day will travel to help everyone who wants it, but first I need some financial support. If you and a group of friends get together it is cheaper. The more who chip in the cheaper it is. I only need a plane ticket and a small fee and I'm there.
Hey, where are you teaching at now? I really want to finish my Gao training, and I live in Vancouver, WA. My email is stonetigerxingyi@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Take the day with you

Warfox Training Rooms and Missions

Finding my Qi: The Story of Robert Jay Arnold