My New Martial Arts Fiction Series



Firstly, let me apologize because it's been a long time since I've been able to leave some training tid-bits, advice or inspiration in here, but there are seasons for all times and currently I'm involved in my new series

Master Trey's Flawless Outlaws


This is a first book of eight that is directly based on the arts that my master Wu Guo Zheng (吳國正) and the Xin Zhu Jin Yuan Bagua Association (新竹錦園八卦掌協會)  have passed on to me.

 Each character in the story is fiction, but roughly based on the martial arts style they represent (and a few of my dope friends and students), making a fun-filled adventure as they enter deep into a mysterious underground world packed with dangerous foes.

This is just the beginning of the creation of a new martial universe that has been in the works for quite sometime. I can't give it away, but there is a lot more involved than just the novels. Yet, by picking up every piece of the Warfox puzzle, you will be able to see a much more fantastic picture of Bagua as well as your own training. At heart I'm just an educator, but why shouldn't it be entertaining?

Anyway, after I handle a few more projects in the next few weeks, I will get back to trying to write blogs more regularly.

As the world grows darker, our light shines brightest so jump in to what God has for you with both feet and start shining. Love you guys, stay tuned.....oh yeah and get the book on amazon. You'll love it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the day with you

Warfox Training Rooms and Missions

The One Thing