Online Students, Peers, Kung fu Brothers and Sisters

In an attempt to further my ability to show Bagua to those who are unable to find teachers in their area I have been making a series of online videos. The videos are an attempt to teach to those who will dedicate themselves to really reaching out for the art. However a video alone is a very one sided classroom. Any class without the ability to ask questions  for clarification will have a hard time meeting the students needs.

Especially if the classroom is as wide as the globe, with all different ages, countries and creeds participating. So what I hope to encourage is that you continually ask me questions about movements in the video or anything at all. Even when learning Bagua face to face, it is impossible to explain what is happening in only a 2 hour session. There are a lot of things happening all at the same time. I encourage you to contact me often in regards to your training. Even if you don't purchase a video but have questions that I may be able to answer, I am happy to. Yes I am busy...but helping people become superheroes is always a priority.

Hit me up on warriorfox@gmail.com...or under my facebook Robert Jay Arnold.

Whether you learn from me in a class, seminar or on a video, it is very important that you are really grasping the concepts. There are no stupid questions and every student relationship is personal...so it is not a hassle. Thank you. Keep training.

P.S.  I have also had many students send me videos of their training. This is the best way for me to see what problems you are facing. Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Take the day with you

Warfox Training Rooms and Missions

The One Thing